- 1 packet Cement mix
- Necklace chain
- Silicon mould
- Cooking spray/ petroleum jelly
- Cord end
- Jump ring
1. Mix your cement as instructed until you have a consistency that is thick and pourable.
2. Spray your mould with cooking spray or rub a thin layer of petroleum jelly over the mould and pour in the cement.
3. Leave the cement mould to dry for 24 hours.
4. Open up and flatten the cord end and glue it to one side of the cement pendant.
5. Once the glue has dried, attach the pendant to a chain.
Image source: Fall For DIY